Electric utilities serve their consumers’ needs while maintaining their systems, planning for growth, and proactively ensuring reliability and safety. These organizations navigate a maze of regulatory requirements, while investing in continually evolving technologies. They take a leadership role in sustainability by addressing compliance, permitting, and environmental issues.
As a reputable leader in power solutions engineering, ESC has been serving electric utilities and municipalities for over four decades as well as providing targeted power services for manufacturing, industrial, and commercial facilities. ESC offers an expansive array of services and provides balanced and relevant solutions based on proven practice, promising new technology, and cost-effective approaches.
- Substation, Transmission, and Distribution Design and Inspection
- System Analysis and Planning Studies
- System Modeling, Protection, and Relaying
- SCADA Automation and Integration
- Distributed Energy Resource and Renewable Energy and Interconnection Studies
- GIS/Mapping System Maintenance and Systems Integration