ESC provides comprehensive power systems engineering solutions which are second to none. Each project is unique and customized to suit our clients’ needs with the objective of providing the most economical and reliable solutions to help leverage their investments in electrical infrastructure and power systems, while maximizing reliability and operational productivity.
The need to promote and ensure workplace safety and mitigate arc flash hazards is non-negotiable. ESC provides arc flash hazard analysis and training (NFPA 70E) solutions based on the most current regulatory updates. We also conduct numerous power systems analytical studies which are crucial in ensuring peace of mind to our clients that their facilities’ power systems are operating at peak performance and meeting safety and compliance requirements.
Power Systems Solutions:
- NEC and NFPA Regulatory Compliance
- Hazardous Area Classification Analysis
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis and Training
- Power Distribution and Quality Analysis
- Power Systems Modeling and Analysis
- Uninterruptable Power and Stand-by Generation
- Motor Starting and Harmonic Distortion Analysis
- Protective Device Time-Current Coordination
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Load Flow Analysis
- Grounding System Analysis