ESC’s knowledgeable electrical engineers and controls and automation experts specialize in designing and integrating process controls and equipment. Whether developing a systems integration design for a high-speed bottling line or a process application like a water treatment plant, we have a qualified and reputable background in the design and implementation of custom equipment solutions tailored to our clients’ system integration needs.
We provide a broad range of systems integration, engineering, programming, and technical support solutions that focus on the complete lifecycle. We diligently focus on project objectives and utilize state-of-the-art technology to design the most advanced and relevant solutions to meet current requirements and provide seamless integration of future needs by providing non-proprietary solutions that lead to clear migration paths.
ESC works with client staff and stakeholders to identify hardware and software requirements, design system operations and interface software, recommend equipment, and provide commissioning for a successful startup and ongoing operations. We also develop customized operator manuals and troubleshooting guides and provide field and remote training.
Systems Integration Solutions:
- Feasibility Studies/Needs Analysis
- Systems and Communications Integration Design and Specifications
- SCADA System Integration and Software Development
- System Upgrades and Migrations
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- System Startup and Commissioning
- Project and Implementation Management
- Training Development and Ongoing Support
- Turnkey Capability